MONTREAL SPRING SESSION
FOR BETTER RESULTS WHEN YOU RUN; DON'T JUST TRAIN, PRACTICE !
The most significant breakthrough in 30 years to hit the shoe industry !!
Harvard Professor Daniel Lieberman has released his latest ground-breaking research: Foot Strike and Injury Rates in Endurance Runners: a retrospective study.
The research shows that runners who land on their heels have almost twice the rate of injury than those who land on the ball of the foot, a characteristic found in skilled barefoot runners.
With all the publicity and hype around barefoot running it’s time to get down to basics:
- explore what barefoot technique is and why it is better than traditional running
- learn how to run with this technique even if you want to keep your shoes on
- see, via VIDEOANALYSIS, what you need to change and how to practice to maintain the improvements
- drills and thrills galore!
- run with more ease,further ,faster & reduce your risk of injury
- practice the Zen Run